With the NFL season kicking off, ticketing technology company Logitix released the Top 10 Week 1 games in order of average ticket price.
Their data accounts for sold tickets on the secondary market across multiple ticket exchanges nationwide.
Russell Wilson’s return to Seattle leads the way at $487.17 per ticket, followed by Tom Brady in Dallas at $425.35.
The season opener in Los Angeles between the Bills and the Rams on Thursday Night Football comes in 3rd spot at $417.17 per ticket.
The top 10 list is below:
- Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks – $487.17 per ticket
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys – $425.35 per ticket
- Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams – $417.17 per ticket
- San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears – $361.80 per ticket
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings – $292.88 per ticket
- New York Giants at Tennessee Titans – $265.07 per ticket
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals – $258.42 per ticket
- Kansas City Chiefs at Arizona Cardinals – $209.50 per ticket
- Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers – $207.63 per ticket
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins – $190.98 per ticket
League-wide, the week 1 average ticket price for sold seats on the secondary market is $274.99 per ticket.
Logitix manages millions of tickets for teams across the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, plus NCAA events and live event properties.
Logitix optimizes ticket sales outcomes for all of its partners through proprietary dynamic pricing and distribution.
Its unique platform analyzes millions of real-time data points, providing up-to-the-minute insights within the live event marketplace.
Featured Image: NFL